Locate in the Kingdom!
If you’re considering a place to start or relocate your business you should definitely consider Vermont’s picturesque "Northeast Kingdom". Located centrally between Boston and Montreal, The Northeast Kingdom is made up of Vermont’s three northeastern most counties: Caledonia, Essex, and Orleans. This region is special because it combines a business friendly environment with small town appeal and exceptional quality of life.
WHY CHOOSE THE KINGDOM?
1. State of the art business/industrial parks ready to go.
2. Very reasonably priced land, with a variety of financing options already in place.
3. Manufacturing facilities fully equipped and ready to move into.
4. Outstanding business climate and environment; a “Gold & Green” study ranks Vermont #1 overall in the U.S. in 40 business and environmental categories.
5. Easy access to major markets like Boston, Montreal, New York, and Burlington.
6. Accessible state and local government.
7. Affordable cost-of-living.
8. Year-round recreation.
9. Fine schools and colleges.
10. Skilled workforce with training programs in place.
11. Vermont has been ranked as the 2nd safest state in the U.S.