Northeast Kingdom Regional Plan
The purpose of the Regional Plan is to guide future growth and development in the Northeast Kingdom. The regional plan offers goals and strategies to foster economic development, preserve historic and cultural resources, guide traditional development patterns and address other quality of life issues in our region.
The plan is consulted for:
• Guidance on regional planning efforts.
• Developments that are regional in scope.
• Act 250 and Section 248 proceedings.
• Grant application references.
• State Agency program guidance.
• Local level planning, transportation and economic development programs
The current Regional Plan was adopted by the Board of Directors on August 27, 2015. Plan Sections are provided below. Adoption hearing notice and minutes are here.
Questions or Comments? contact Dave Snedeker email@example.com