- Caledonia County
- according to 2010 Census: 1,022
- Contact Information
- Town Clerk: Linda Nunn
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 to 5:00 pm; Friday: Closed.
- Phone: 802-584-3276
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1476 Scott Highway; Groton, VT 05046
In the spring of 2016, the Groton Planning Commission distributed a community-wide survey. There were 165 respondents. Read the results by clicking on the link above.
- Watershed Information
- Located in Basin 14 — Steven, Wells, Waits, Ompompanoosuc, Connecticut
Documents / Data
- Town Plan: May 18, 2017
- Zoning Bylaw: November 15, 2012
- Other Municipal Documents: Groton Flood Hazard Regulations
- Census Profle:
*A CDP is an abbreviation for “Census Designated Place,” which is the statistical counterpart of an incorporated place and is used to provide statistics on settled concentrations of populations. Click here for more information.
- 2015 Traffic Counts
- 2012 Traffic Counts
- 2011 Traffic Counts
- 2010 Traffic Counts