- Contact Information
- Town Clerk: Terri Medley
- Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:00-5:00
- Phone: 802-988-2663
- Fax: 802-988-4692
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 142 Main St.; North Troy, VT 05859
Below are links to plans and regulations relevant to land use in Troy. For information on all ordinances, please contact the Troy Town Clerk's office.
Documents / Data
- Town Plan: March 16, 2020
- Zoning Bylaw: October 18, 2010
- Other Municipal Documents: Flood Hazard Regulations -- See Zoning Bylaw
- Census Profile:
North Troy Village Census
*A CDP is an abbreviation for “Census Designated Place,” which is the statistical counterpart of an incorporated place and is used to provide statistics on settled concentrations of populations. Click here for more information.